1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2017 4:40 AM by Sheena Kaul

Support not Given, Cancel Subscription.

93975310 Level 1

I was referred to customer care after an issue could not be solved on forum moderator level. However the chat support member simply disconnected with me, despite assuring he would solve the problem. He has not contacted me again and the problem still persists.

In addition I have noticed that I am being charged monthly by stock image service by a subscription service. I was not made aware of such billings and I would like to cancel my subscription to this service. Please advise on how to cancel this subscription. The FAQ sections mentions a method but the Cancel button is not there. When clicking the Customer Care option the page pops up with an error so I cannot actually contact the support staff anymore.

sd.png

• 1. Re: Support not Given, Cancel Subscription.
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi Dann,

I apologize for the trouble you are facing in canceling the subscription and reaching the support for the same.

I have just checked your account and see that you tried to contact the support but your issue wasn't resolved.

I am sending you a private message. Please reply to me via the same so that I can help you further.

Regards,

Sheena