• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Filmstrip getting cropped !

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days my filmstrip is being cropped when the photos are in portrait mode... The menu that came in very handy, located just under the left colomn, above the film strip, has gone ... I now have to work with keyboards shortcuts which is a real pain !

I work with Lightroom version CC 2015.10.

MAC OS Sierra10.12.4

I did not change anything at all ...

The issue started without warning, on one morning about a week ago. The night before everything was fine.

I checked with a friend who also works with the same CC version and He cannot reproduce the issue ! :0(

Am I the only one doomed ?

Thank you for helping me out of this !

Patrick allenbach

Geneva Switz.

Lightroom filmstrip.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Thank you John, It did solve the problem. (so far).

I guess my cat must have stepped on the  - CMD SHIFT T - keyboard keys while I was looking elsewhere :0)

Regarding adding a 'mee too' or posting in the correct thread, eventhough I have a password for Adobe I don't have any required for photoshop... I'll post the cure in french here under.

Pour ceux qui parlent l'anglais :

Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Pour les util

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe. See the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum for a workaround: Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome... . Please add your me-too vote and opinion to the bug report to make it a little more likely Adobe will fix it soon and to be notified when the bug's status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you John, It did solve the problem. (so far).

I guess my cat must have stepped on the  - CMD SHIFT T - keyboard keys while I was looking elsewhere :0)

Regarding adding a 'mee too' or posting in the correct thread, eventhough I have a password for Adobe I don't have any required for photoshop... I'll post the cure in french here under.

Pour ceux qui parlent l'anglais :

Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome...

Pour les utilisateurs qui ont une version localisée en français : menu :  Fenêtre - Afficher la barre d'onglets et décocher l'option, ou taper : CMD SHIFT T

Ne pas la réactiver en espérant une correction dans la prochaine version de LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines