Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries: Unable to Connect to Server

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I recently downloaded Animate and was going through a tutorial when it said to use the CC Library. Well for some reason when I try to access them I receive an error saying "Unable to connect to server". I can go through the Creative Cloud Desktop App and go to Stock and look up assets, and save assets to "My Library", but I can't get Animate to connect to my libraries or anything so I can be able to use them.

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

hi Tracy!

I know thats frustrating!

Did you try closing your apps..... signing out and then signing in again?

Try going to the Creative Cloud app, click your Profile Icon and then click "Sign Out"

icon.

1.jpg

You can also try updating your Preferences to make sure that File Syncing is turned on.

click on the 3 little dots on the Creative Cloud app and select "Preferences" then on the top select "Creative Cloud", and then under the "FIles" menu uncheck and then recheck "Creative Cloud Sync"

2.jpg3.jpg

Hope that works!

c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Tracy!

I know thats frustrating!

Did you try closing your apps..... signing out and then signing in again?

Try going to the Creative Cloud app, click your Profile Icon and then click "Sign Out"

icon.

1.jpg

You can also try updating your Preferences to make sure that File Syncing is turned on.

click on the 3 little dots on the Creative Cloud app and select "Preferences" then on the top select "Creative Cloud", and then under the "FIles" menu uncheck and then recheck "Creative Cloud Sync"

2.jpg3.jpg

Hope that works!

cheers!

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines