• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync from LR desktop with LR mobile or web

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom CC installed on my Windows 7, and stopped syncing last fall. I read the support sections on the Adobe's website. I think I've followed pretty much all the solutions, but still doesn't work. The current version I have installed is LR 6.1, and the CC's Apps page online says my LR is up to date.

I try to sign in from the Help menu or from the Identity Plate, using my Adobe ID that I use for all other apps and devices, but the Identity Plate keeps showing that I'm not signed in.

I also noticed that the Creative Cloud keeps quitting working after a while, and prompts to restart. I've reinstall all these applications, but nothing changes. What should I do to make my LR desktop sync with mobiles again?

Thanks for your help.
Naomi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

HI. Could you try to re-sign-in via Creative Cloud app and restart Lr Desktop. Please double check if the problem still occurs with the Lr Desktop version which we released yesterday.

If that won't help please try the steps form here...Re: Can't log into Lightroom mobile on Mac.

Hope this helps.

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI. Could you try to re-sign-in via Creative Cloud app and restart Lr Desktop. Please double check if the problem still occurs with the Lr Desktop version which we released yesterday.

If that won't help please try the steps form here...Re: Can't log into Lightroom mobile on Mac.

Hope this helps.

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines