• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels go missing...

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening for awhile and is becoming a real workflow problem. Both side panels (and the strip along the bottom) in Library, Develop modules will periodically and suddenly disappear and I cannot restore them without quitting LR and restarting the application. Note, this is NOT simply hitting the tab key to hide the panels. They just suddenly go away and will not come back without a restart. Any idea what's going on? It's a real problem, especially when I have to back up the catalog file periodically when I quit the program, which takes a long time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Are the side panels BLACK, or are they not present?

If the side panels are BLACK, this was a bug that has been fixed and you need to make sure you have the latest version of Lightroom installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the side panels BLACK, or are they not present?

If the side panels are BLACK, this was a bug that has been fixed and you need to make sure you have the latest version of Lightroom installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines