2 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2006 1:21 AM by Batlock

Problem with sliding menu

Batlock
      I found this menu and it does its job pretty well. The only problem is that after loading the movie it centers the view on the last position of the mouse even if it's outside the movie. I want the menu to start on the far left (in this example the green square) and only when the user enters the menu it moves to the right. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Problem with sliding menu
          Level 7
          Hi there,

I've used the following thumbnail scroll menu. It'll load up with the image
          where ever you set it on the stage and then start scrolling. It might help
          you.

www.gotoandlearn.com
          in the menu on the left hand side, scroll down to "Scrolling Thumbnail
          Panel"

Cheers.

"Batlock" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e51fo4$bch$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I found <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge
          > href=" http://www.sitepoint.com/article/menu-scrolling-background">this
          > menu</a>
          > and it does its job pretty well. The only problem is that after loading
          > the
          > movie it centers the view on the last position of the mouse even if it's
          > outside the movie. I want the menu to start on the far left (in this
          > example
          > the green square) and only when the user enters the menu it moves to the
          > right.
          > Any ideas?
          >

• 2. Problem with sliding menu
            Batlock Level 1
            Yes! That's exactly it. Thank you very much for your time and help. I'll send you money for a beer via Paypal :-)