• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d builder

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was dragging an image into Photoshop CC ans somehow opened it in "3d builder" now I cant reproduce it, help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say anything. You have not even offered up any system and version info much less an exact description of your procedures. We simply can't know what you don't know.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your description is very vague - there is nothing called "3D builder" in Photoshop.

I can think of two possibilities:

1. You may have opened the 3D workspace.
To get that go to the top right of your screen - click the down arrow and click on 3D

2. This has nothing to do with Photoshop and you actually have opened Microsoft's 3D builder

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines