• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Dell Canvas?

People's Champ ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know if Adobe is planning on full support for the Dell Canvas when it releases,  Including the Totem technology/

~Gutterfish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, but I hope it comes eventually.

The totem looks really similar to the Microsoft Surface Dial (or whatever it's called). I hope they all use the same underlying interface with the OS. Otherwise no software manufacturer is going to take the time to make a custom menu system for each manufacturer's little puck thing.

However, if they all use the same interface with the OS, this would be a great thing. You could have hyper-context-sensitive menus which make working with the software much more streamlined. Plus it just feels cool to use!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My hope is that a s more players come into the pen display market that the prices start to come down.  $2000 is a tough pill to swallow.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines