2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2017 5:17 AM by davidl23747360

How do I chat with someone from Adobe sales concerning either an upgrade of Premier Elements or trying Premier Pro?

davidl23747360 Level 1

How do I get to chat with someone from Adobe sales?

Considering two options.  Upgrade Premier Elements/Photoshop Elements 15 v. Using Premier Pro.

My laptop is failing, so I would like to know if I acquire either, will I be able to transfer it to a newer computer.

Also, would like to use the trial of Pro, but I would like to know the terms and conditions of that trial.

Lastly, does Pro come with a Photoshop.

Adobe makes it very difficult to get answers and in so doing argue for Apple.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

• 1. Re: How do I chat with someone from Adobe sales concerning either an upgrade of Premier Elements or trying Premier Pro?
          cmgap Adobe Community Professional

You can reach Adobe Sales here: tel:+18005850774

Purchase by phone: 800-585-0774

Premiere Pro is available as a single app. You can see the plan details here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

The trial is for 7-days only so if you are contemplating upgrading to a new computer you may want to wait until then to keep the transition from the trial to the full version smooth. The bullets below indicate what a single user license with Premiere Pro includes

Single App

US$1999/mo

• Latest version of selected app
          • Your own portfolio website and premium fonts
          • 20 GB of cloud storage
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How do I chat with someone from Adobe sales concerning either an upgrade of Premier Elements or trying Premier Pro?
            davidl23747360 Level 1

Thanks, I spoke with Adobe Sales on the phone.  Learned about Steve G's

tutorial for PE 15 and did all of them.

Suggest all potential upgraders of PE do his tutorials.

-david lee

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Sheena Kaul <forums_noreply@adobe.com>