• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

server conf. --IIS

Participant ,
May 22, 2006 May 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set up the IIS server on my windows machine..but i cannot execute an asp page...it displays a blank page...need help...
I test my cf apps on my local machine too..
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 23, 2006 May 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting any error message? If all you see is a blank page, try viewing source to see of there is a message there. Also, in IE, make sure you have Show friendy HTTP error messages unchecked in Tools/Internet Options/Advanced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 23, 2006 May 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the 172.28.7.116 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2006 May 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have ASP allowed in teh Web extentions if you ware running IIS 6.0 (5.0 doesn't have this option) But the error you got may just be a coding error on the asp page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have created a simple hello page still dont work..tc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you trying to load ASP or ASP.net. ASP.net requires .NET to be installed on the windows server. You may want to post your question to a ASP forum. Hate to say it but most people here are only CF experts if that.

hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2006 May 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation