• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported .mov file wont play

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made an animation and exported it as a .mov, but when i try and play it i get the following error (or similar dependent on program).

"Item was encoded in a format that is not supported" 

I am able to open the file in media encoder and convert it to mp4 which then plays, but it loses its sound.       I get the same errors with any .mov file i export from animate cc.

I saw a previous answer about copying the .fla to a local drive, but that does not seem to help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

The frame 1 issue was stopping the sound.    However the .mov not playing is still an issue.  

I managed to open the movie in encoder and export it as a mp4 which plays with sound so problem solved.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem where if you had Event sound starting on frame 1 it would not have audio in the SWF or MOV. You can work around that either by starting the sound on frame 2, or set the sync of the sound to be Stream.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The frame 1 issue was stopping the sound.    However the .mov not playing is still an issue.  

I managed to open the movie in encoder and export it as a mp4 which plays with sound so problem solved.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines