2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2017 9:22 AM by Ian Lyons

Exporting Videos.

ac52098327 Level 1

I've just installed the brand new lightroom update 2015.12 and I'm very frustrated to find that the video export problem has still not been fixed.  Every time I want to export a video I have to quit the program and restart and HOPE that the high res video can be downloaded,  Is anyone else having this problem?  Anything I can change in the preferences to resolve this issue.  I have been reporting this to Adobe for about a year now and the lack of attention to this issue is extremely frustrating. 

• 1. Re: Exporting Videos.
          ac52098327 Level 1

I've just installed the latest update to Lightroom.  While I'm pleased to report that I can now export 1080p videos that combine both horizontal and vertical images, it does not work reliably.  In order to make it work I have to quit Lightroom and re-open the program and immediately export the video.  If I'm in the middle of a work session and then attempt to export a video the export fails every time.  It will ONLY work if I quit and re-open the program each time I want to do an export.  Can I get a reply from someone at Adobe?

• 2. Re: Exporting Videos.
            Ian Lyons MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Since this forum is primarily User to User issues such as you describe are unlikely to catch the attention of the development team or QE. Therefore, best you repost on the feedback forum, which is monitored by Adobe staff Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community