A few questions about sharing and the Creative Cloud:
1. Is there any other way of sharing the prototype that we created aside from the Creative Cloud?
2. Is there a limit to the number of prototypes that are active in the Creative Cloud?
3. I know the Creative Cloud is not free for the other Adobe applications, but will it be free for XD as far as hosting the prototypes for sharing?
I can answer the first part of your question. There isn't a way to share a prototype outside of the creative cloud Learn how you can easily share your prototype with others by providing them a web link.
For 2 and 3, I have to check with the team. Stay tuned for a response.
Thanks for using XD! To answer your second and third question:
* We currently don't limit the number of prototypes you can share
* While we're in beta, free users of CC can share their prototypes
Hope that helps!