I have a mac operating system OS Sierra v10.12.5 my AE 22.214.171.124 is a new download , I am new to adobe After Effects I have follow these instructions but can not it working
NEWS PACKAGE - all package of NEWS motion graphic necessary for the televisional broadcasting.
two BUMPs (with alpha-chanel),
two 30 sec loopable clear BACKGROUND,
two 30 sec loopable LIVE BACKGROUND.
Very easy to edit, resolution - Full HD 1920x1080.
EDITABLE PROPERTIES: Text and logo content. Color scheme correction.
CAN NOT EDIT: Movement of the camera, scene elements location (3D software prerender)
1. Open folder "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo" and replace your final or logo in "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo " composition
2. Open folder "ReplaceYourMedia" and replace media in compositions "01_ReplaceYourMedia" - "05_ReplaceYourMedia"
3. Replace titles in "01_LowerThird_TOP LINE" - "06_Live_RIGHT BOTTOM LINE" compositions in "ReplaceYourText" folder
5. Open "02_OPEN_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to change elements color scheme globally
6. Open "03_LOWER_THIRD_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition, press "0" to go to "0" marker and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to adjust color
To adjust LOGO position - unlock LOGO POSITION layer and move this layer to change position of your logo.
7. Render your compositions
Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.