4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2017 2:25 PM by Kevin-Monahan

How do I edit AE motion graphic Template

yekoow

I am new to AE and have been sent a After Effect news motion graphic template purchased from video blocks and need to change some text and pictures

I have changed the text & pictures per instructions sent with it  and when rendered the changes not showing.

I must be doing something wrong any advice welcome  

• 1. Re: How do I edit AE motion graphic Template
          Gutter-Fish Level 4
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How do I edit AE motion graphic Template
            yekoow Level 1

I have a mac operating system OS Sierra v10.12.5  my AE 14.2.1.34 is a new download , I am new to adobe After Effects I have follow these instructions but can not it working

Description:

NEWS PACKAGE - all package of NEWS motion graphic necessary for the televisional broadcasting.

Included:

15sec INTRO,

Lower 3rd,

two BUMPs (with alpha-chanel),

two 30 sec loopable clear BACKGROUND,

two 30 sec loopable LIVE BACKGROUND.

Very easy to edit, resolution - Full HD 1920x1080.

EDITABLE PROPERTIES: Text and logo content. Color scheme correction.

CAN NOT EDIT: Movement of the camera, scene elements location (3D software prerender)

Instruction:

1. Open folder "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo" and replace your final or logo in "ReplaceYourFinalTextOrLogo " composition

2. Open folder "ReplaceYourMedia" and replace media in compositions "01_ReplaceYourMedia" - "05_ReplaceYourMedia"

3. Replace titles in "01_LowerThird_TOP LINE" - "06_Live_RIGHT BOTTOM LINE" compositions in "ReplaceYourText" folder

5. Open "02_OPEN_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to change elements color scheme globally

6. Open "03_LOWER_THIRD_to_RENDER_HD1080" composition, press "0" to go to "0" marker and use "Effects Control" on SETTINGS layer to adjust color

To adjust LOGO position - unlock LOGO POSITION layer and move this layer to change position of your logo.

7. Render your compositions

• 3. Re: How do I edit AE motion graphic Template
              yekoow Level 1

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.23.37.png

Just taken a screen shot if this helps?

• 4. Re: How do I edit AE motion graphic Template
                Kevin-Monahan Adobe Employee

Hi yeekoow,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin