2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2017 5:18 AM by Dave__M

Keyboard shortcut to change bookmark to current page

modaw

Is there a kb shortcut to associate the current page you're on with the bookmark you just clicked?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Keyboard shortcut to change bookmark to current page
          Dave__M Adobe Community Professional

If I am understanding your question correctly, you can assign any Bookmark's destination on the fly by right-clicking on the bookmark, and choosing Set Destination.  Something to keep in mind - a bookmark points to a View, not a page.  A view is defined as a location at a specific magnification.  So if you plan to set a bookmark's intended target, you should have exactly what you want your audience to see when they click on the bookmark set just right in your view before issuing the Set Destination command.

You can also edit a bookmark's destination by right clicking on the bookmark and choose Properties...   Explore the Actions tab to see what options are there.

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Keyboard shortcut to change bookmark to current page
            Dave__M Adobe Community Professional

As for a keyboard shortcut, my keyboard has a dedicated right-click key.  If a bookmark is highlighted, I can press the right-click key, and tap the 'A' key.  This will initiate the Set Destination routine.

bookmarks1.jpg

Dave