Please check with a different printer. If that's not possible, you can use Adobe PDF as a printer and export or print the document as PDF and then try to print. Do share your findings.
If ohmnath's advice doesn't help, give more information:
Connected with USB or LAN?
Printing with all your other programs is ok?
Printer driver by Microsoft or by the manufacturer?
Since when does the error occur?
Did you install something recently, that could possibly affect the printer driver?
I followed the below steps and the issue is resolved.
1. Go to File-> click Print Presets
2. click Define -> click Edit
3. Change Printer: If it was Postscript files or PDF change to -> Default Printer(or actual printer that you have).
4. Click OK button Click OK button again.
5. go to Print Booklet and Click Print Settings
6. Change Printer: Adobe PDF and print...