• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to Lightroom 6.1.1 from Cloud 2015 version

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay annual fee for basic PS,B and LR but installed version (1915 5.6) doesn't recognize Sony AVP files.  Can't figure out how to upgrade to the needed 6.11 for my camera.  Patch won't install.  I'm at sea, with a day's shoot sitting in the camera & unable to access.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

you can update directly by clicking the lr 6.0 link and installing the 6.12 update.

Downloadable installation files available:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can update directly by clicking the lr 6.0 link and installing the 6.12 update.

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Creative Cloud Download & Install]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, was able to upgrade to 6.1.1 (three times, in fact, and they show up when I go into LR import.)  However I think it was Sony that said I also need a 9.1.1 to see the ARW files.  They guided me to use Capture 1, and sure enough I got the files.  Imported them to laptop and use Bridge for refinements.  I would still prefer to us LR rather than learn how Capture 1 does the same thing.  Where to I get the LR 9.1.1 if I'm correct that I need it to open ARW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6.12 is the latest version of lr and that will install the latest cr,

Screenshot - 7_22_2017 , 9_01_46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines