• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in muse - video not displaying white box in its place

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using a full width video widget on the site i am creating for a client, i am using to be like the main image under the navigation.

When i create a page from scratch and add the video widget in the page when previewed in a browser looks fine and plays the video fine and at the right size as well. But now that i have finished designing the page and went to reload the video files to the widget it seems the video does not work properly when i take it to the browser, the area where the video should be is blank space - just a white back ground.

MuseThemes | WireFrame beach blvd

this is a link to one of the pages where the video still works, this was when i had the site finished and hadnt started the responsive set up, as soon as i started messing with the height of the video from break point to breat point that is when i started to notice the issue. I have no idea what else it could be.

the widget being used is https://www.muse-themes.com/products/videos-full-browser-width  from muse-themes.

thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

you need to talk to Musethemes mate but they clearly marked it as desktop only

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need to talk to Musethemes mate but they clearly marked it as desktop only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines