Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Form Error on Hostgator. Help!!

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm having issues with getting the adobe Muse form to work. I uploaded the website to hostgator and got this error: "Unexpected response to PHP query. PHP may not be configured correctly on your web server. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator about how to configure PHP support."

I also check it on this website "http://www.theatrixcostumehouse.com/scripts/form_check.php" and got the below error: "Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home1/mmanthei/public_html/theatrixcostumehouse.com/wordfence-waf.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0"

You can find the form(s) that don't work here: CONTACT

It works on Business Catalyst, but when I upload it to Hostgator, it doesn't work!

I also made sure the php version is 5.6.

Please help and thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Everything works for me.

5b8c05763b.png

Just check your form yourself.

Important: for feedback forms, you must use your domain's mail. Public mail (as Gmail and other) services can not be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, you have to contact hostgator about this.

You got told that php may not be configures correctly on your web server. And also: Contact your hosting provider or web administrator.

Not the answer you may have expected, but …

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello check de SMTP config with your hosting provider

PS: The email (in the form) is the same to your domain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything works for me.

5b8c05763b.png

Just check your form yourself.

Important: for feedback forms, you must use your domain's mail. Public mail (as Gmail and other) services can not be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines