• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My emails are automatically opening in World Secure email without me opening!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I have an email account through Worldsecureemail.com and for some reason all of my emails are opening before I have even looked at them or opened them myself.  I have changed our password but nothing is helping. There is no way I am opening them either. I was in an area that had zero wifi for a couple of days and the second I was able to access the internet, all my emails from the prior days were opened. How is this possible? I did read online that Outlook had a glitch that was opening emails after an hour but we weren't even using Outlook. Need any help I can get to resolve this.

Thanks!

[Moved by a moderator out of the general forum Lounge (which is where you can hang out with folks who use Creative Cloud, Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, and any other Adobe software) and into a more product-specific support forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in an Adobe forum. Is this related in any way with software Adobe makes?

Wait, is this something from Business Catalyst?

I'll get a moderator to move your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have no idea where to even post to but yes, this is for Business Catalyst. This site is so difficult to find where to post anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would find a computer (or mobile device) you know is not infected and change your passwords, all of them. It sounds like someone else has access to your computer and there is a keylogger installed on your main computer (and they are getting your new password).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines