• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

''sfntread library error'' Lightroom CC -

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update I have been receiving the following error message when trying to access 'Book''. ''sfntread library error'' All other tabs are okay. I am running the latest edition of Windows 10 64 bit. Help/advice please. Geoff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

There are a number of threads in this forum about this error message:  https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=sfntread+library+error&place=%2Fplaces%2F1383621 .  Unless someone has a more authoritative answer, you could try the workarounds described in those threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of threads in this forum about this error message:  https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=sfntread+library+error&place=%2Fplaces%2F1383621 .  Unless someone has a more authoritative answer, you could try the workarounds described in those threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect your preference file or a font may be corrupt. Best you reset same by holding the Shift and Alt keys when relaunching Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines