• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 printing with Epson SC-P800

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently picked up this printer and set it up over the weekend. However, the color photos are not matching whats on the screen. The printed photos appears to have a very unrealistic look due to extreme color and even a magenta cast to most photos.  I have even re color calibrated my monitor and that hasn't worked.

I have used the following Printer setup options:

Media:               Epson Ultra Premium Photo Matte

Color:                Color

Print Quality:     quality

Mode:                ICM (Automatically adjust colors based on printer's ICC profile)/OFF/Adobe RGB

I have tried all 3 of the above: ICM exaggerates the color for an unrealistic photo look; OFF makes the photo appear "pale" especially the Black and White when I used the Advanced B&W; Adobe RGB similar to ICM.

In Lightroom I set the profile to P800 Epson Ultra Premium Photo Matte.

Curious what I may be doing wrong.  What settings especially with "Mode" do those printing with the Epson SC-P800 use?  Trying to get suggestions to try later tonight.

Thanks

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Hi ejg,

As I understand you are facing color mismatch issue after printing from Epson SC-P800. Have you tried printing outside Lightroom and check the results? Please refer this discussion: not able to match screen and print colors  and try the offered solutions.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ejg,

As I understand you are facing color mismatch issue after printing from Epson SC-P800. Have you tried printing outside Lightroom and check the results? Please refer this discussion: not able to match screen and print colors  and try the offered solutions.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines