Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating One EPUB from Multiple InDesign files

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I have been venturing into unknown territory for me, that, is creating interactive files such as EPUB. I have multiple InDesign files that I have created EPUB files from each. (I don't know if Ive been doing it right for each but I've done it by creating bookmarks on each page and directing a button to a bookmark).

You see, there are 6 Indesign files, and I need to create one EPUB from this 6, and I was wondering if there is a way to create it without wasting what I have done so far from each of the InDesign files, such as the bookmarking, as there are around 300 pages in total....

I have search the internet and it doesn't look good... I hope someone has a good solution for this. Kindly post any link which you think might help  in any degree.

Much appreciated in advance any reply....

Regards....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

You can use the "book palette" in InDesign. This help you to create a single .ePub from multiple InDesign files or a  single PDF from multiple InDesign files too. It's very useful for long documents. You can also create a TOC that allow you to browse from one file to another.

Create book files with Adobe InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the "book palette" in InDesign. This help you to create a single .ePub from multiple InDesign files or a  single PDF from multiple InDesign files too. It's very useful for long documents. You can also create a TOC that allow you to browse from one file to another.

Create book files with Adobe InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much michelad. I will try to explore this and see what happens. I will comment later for an update of my progress....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines