• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Harddrive Crash - Upgrade or New Licence Required?

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hard drive crashed and I lost all my software (yer I know).  I previously had PE10 and ADOBE recognises my email as a previous customer, so my question is, do I have to buy a full licence since I no longer have Elements on my hard drive, or can I just buy the upgrade to PE15 (as in it's a full install)?

Cheers

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

If you want to just stick with PE10 and your machine is capable of running it, there is no requirement to upgrade - downloads are available to reinstall it.  You can always buy the upgrade as well.  In either case you will need the serial number you had for PE10.

Since you do not clearly indicate what you mean by PE, two links for the downloads are provided below (both qualify as "PE").

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to just stick with PE10 and your machine is capable of running it, there is no requirement to upgrade - downloads are available to reinstall it.  You can always buy the upgrade as well.  In either case you will need the serial number you had for PE10.

Since you do not clearly indicate what you mean by PE, two links for the downloads are provided below (both qualify as "PE").

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ned, you're a life saver.  Downloaded and reinstalled!  Thanks heaps for taking the time to respond and also for saving me from spending unnecessary $$$$!   Very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines