• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The audio of multicam sequences placed into other sequence are leaning heavily to the left channel

Contributor ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any clue what the deal could be here? I could hear a little coming through the right speaker but it's weighing heavy in the left. The audio pays fine if I open the multicam in its own timeline and listen to it there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for both track and clip effects in both sequences.  Report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no clip or track effects on either sequence. Here's some pics. This is the sequence inside the multicam nest. You can see LR are playing.

timeline 1.png

Here's the nest of that in the other sequence where only L is playing.

timeline 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.

Any specific reason for the 4 channel master?  If not, I would recommend starting over using the link below.  (I find it just works better, avoiding issues like this.)

Manual Multi-Camera Method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines