Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard vs Adobe Campaign v6.1

Level 1

Hi,

Please help me to understand the difference between standard and V6.1.

I am new to Adobe campaign. I have installed Client console which is showing me the interface similar to

Using the interface

But in the standard version documentation, the interface has shown like this:

Interface description

Which is the latest version?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can consider Campaign Classic (v6 or v7) a different product from Campaign Standard.

So if you have a client console, it means you have v6 or v7, not Campaign Standard.

New builds/updates are regularly deployed for both Classic and Standard.

Adobe Campaign Classic is the extensive cross-channel engagement platform that delivers deep and rich campaign management and delivery options. It can be deployed on-premise, in a hybrid deployment or fully hosted option and for those marketers with more advanced data needs or who need a bit more customization, this is a very powerful solution for them.

Adobe Campaign Standard is a fully web-based, on-demand solution for cross-channel campaign management which also spans online and offline. ACS was built from the ground up to be available on any browser or device and largely leverages drag and drop for campaign management and content building. With many of the same capabilities of ACC, this is a great option for marketers who have more straightforward data management needs.

Let me know if you have more questions,

Florent.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can consider Campaign Classic (v6 or v7) a different product from Campaign Standard.

So if you have a client console, it means you have v6 or v7, not Campaign Standard.

New builds/updates are regularly deployed for both Classic and Standard.

Adobe Campaign Classic is the extensive cross-channel engagement platform that delivers deep and rich campaign management and delivery options. It can be deployed on-premise, in a hybrid deployment or fully hosted option and for those marketers with more advanced data needs or who need a bit more customization, this is a very powerful solution for them.

Adobe Campaign Standard is a fully web-based, on-demand solution for cross-channel campaign management which also spans online and offline. ACS was built from the ground up to be available on any browser or device and largely leverages drag and drop for campaign management and content building. With many of the same capabilities of ACC, this is a great option for marketers who have more straightforward data management needs.

Let me know if you have more questions,

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent

Does Adobe Campaign Standard have the same functionality in terms of connectors? Eg - can a company integrate Campaign Standard with Salesforce in the same way that it can be done with a connector for Classic?

Level 2

Hi mattm63400483​ , florentlb

Any update on this?

Does Adobe Campaign Standard have the same functionality in terms of connectors? Eg - can a company integrate Campaign Standard with Salesforce in the same way that it can be done with a connector for Classic?

Thanks

Harish G

Level 1

Thanks you can close this ticket.

On Mon, 18 Jun. 2018, 8:41 pm harishg58288222, <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Level 1

Hello,

With reference to Re: Adobe Campaign Standard vs Adobe Campaign v6.1  thread, can you please confirm if as on today do we have any gaps between Adobe Campaign Classic and Standard  in terms of features or so?

Is there any parameter where Standard has any limitation over Classic ?

Appreciate your help on this?

Administrator

Just to add to this thread, here is a short and crisp comparison (not a very detailed one) of Adobe Campaign Standard and Classic that recently caught my eye: Adobe Campaign Standard Vs Adobe Campaign Classic

I thought it would be helpful to share with our Community users as well. Hope this helps!

Sukrity Wadhwa