• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert to PSD but missing a drop shadow

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make prototype in XD and using shadow in some element, then export to pdf and open in Adobe Illustrator after that export to PSD but all shadow is gone. Anyone have idea to fix it?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

In a simple test it just worked for me, so it's possible there's something more complex about your layout/graphic. SVG is a coded format, so it's possible XD is coding the SVG in some way that Photoshop doesn't understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi detowulung,

I suggest posting your bug with details, and if possible a copy of your file on Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs for the team to investigate your issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a vector graphic that you want to move from XD to Photoshop, you could export it as SVG and place that into Photoshop. It would not be editable in Photoshop, but it would be vector and scalable.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

I do that but drop shadow has gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In a simple test it just worked for me, so it's possible there's something more complex about your layout/graphic. SVG is a coded format, so it's possible XD is coding the SVG in some way that Photoshop doesn't understand.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines