I am so desperate. When my website http://www.semagroup.eu/ opens up on desktop, it seems everything fine. When I open on mobile, it shows a message: "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persist please contact website author" (I am pointing, because it may be related). Website goes extremely slowly. When I check google analytics, it takes 1,5 minutes in average to open up (again,I am pointing, because it may be related.). When I go to check website speed via Website speed test or https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=semagroup.eu it shows up everything is fantastically perfect but it shows 403 Forbidden. I cannot understand and I have no clue how can I solve those problems written above. What I did try to solve (unhelpfully):
1. I solved all assets problems:
- I bought a new computer and copy all documents from old one to new one. Once I did transfer, in assets panel showed me all my assets needs to be linked, so I did so and now I do not have any assets warnings.
2. Home page slow slow, extremely slow:
- I removed google map html embedded code, because, I was thinking it may slow down. Instead I used just picture.
- I optimize images to be for sure 72 ppi, and weight size as small as the page weight is. 1200 - fixed breakpoint property, 1150 and less fluid breakpoints property.
- I need at least home page is quick, because it is a starting point. All another websites are going more-less well but still show up message: "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persist please contact website author"
- HTML export - I was trying to export but it takes hours. There are two stages:
1. Optimising assets - it goes quick
2. Export to HTML -extremely slow, especially pages home (domov), realisations (realizacie), about us (o nas). These three take around one hour or 1,5 hour. I am really desperate. Then after, finally it export rest pages normal speed (30 pages, so total is 33 pages). Then it stops at 89% and takes again hour or two hours being kinda look like freeze but the preloader is working. Then it finally finish and I am able to upload files to FileZilla. I have to note, I have the very new MacBook Pro 15-inch touch bar, the best you can buy (there is no better technology nowadays, so I assume my computer is not slow). My internet connection is perfect. My muse version is the newest one.
What am I doing wrong? I do not even know what can cause these 403 Forbidden website (to me it doest show, but I assume It shows to websites visitors) plus extremely slow http://www.semagroup.eu/ opens up (on any device) plus the message "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persist please contact website author". I am really desperate where to start to solve, It already takes me days and I tried I guess everything what is in my knowledge.
Thanks everyone for help.