1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2017 3:06 AM by Ned Murphy

How do I get a case number with a valid proof of purchase to get a license proof?

AricentIT

Valid proof of purchase for Adobe products

So on this page, there is a "Contact us" link that points no where, and does not actually go to a form or any sort of portal that can give me a case number to begin this process.

I have a valid digital receipt that counts as a valid proof of purchase according to the page.

I am trying to get a license proof for it as it is somewhat old software (and audits and so forth)

My attempts to talk to support resulted in the below transcript spanning 50 minutes before the session was closed by the support side:

Yogesh: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.
      ME
      : Hi
      Yogesh: Hello and welcome *!
      Yogesh: Please give me a moment to go through the Issue Description
      ME
      : As stated, I am trying to follow the instructions to present a Valid proof of purchase to Adobe to get a case number for a license proof. However the page's "Contact Us" link doesn't do anything like this.
      Yogesh: Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.
      Yogesh: Please give me 1-2 minutes more
      Yogesh: My system has become a little slow. I apologize! for this
      Yogesh: Please give me 2-3 minutes more
      ME
      : Ok...
      Yogesh: We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience due to the high wait time.
      Yogesh: Please let me know which version of Digital Edition you are trying to connect to?
      ME
      : Digital Edition? When did I mention that?
      ME
      : I am trying to get a case number for submitting a receipt/valid proof of purchase
      Yogesh: I apologize! for this
      ME
      : I mean it is for a copy of Adobe Acrobat X Standard, if that helps any, but I don't think that's the problem.
      ME
      : I already have the digital receipt file I am asking how do I get a case number to begin the process to get a license proof.
      info: Your chat transcript will be sent to *****.******@*******.*** at the end of your chat.
      Yogesh: I apologize! there is an technical issue with my system.
      Yogesh: I would request you to re-chat with us
      ME
      : A technical issue? More like a fundamental lack of understanding of what my problem is.
      ME
      : Do I need to close out and reload or what?
      Yogesh: Let me send you to our specialized department where they would help you with this
      ME
      : Please do so.
      info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.
      info: You are now chatting with Shilpi.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Shilpi: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.
      Shilpi: Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.
      Shilpi: May I have your phone number to update your profile?
      ME
      : *** *** ****
      Shilpi: Thank you.
      Shilpi: So you want to submit a Valid proof of purchase but you are not able to get a case number in your account, correct?
      ME: Yes, the contact link on the page does not lead anywhere.
      Shilpi: I apologize for that *, please allow me a moment while I connect your chat to accounts team and they will help you in this.
      ME
      : Thank you
      info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.
      info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers. Your position in line is 1 and your wait time is approximately 1 minutes.
      info: You are now chatting with Aarshi Chanda.
      Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

ME
      : Hello.
      Aarshi Chanda: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.
      ME
      : So do you need "1-2 minutes" to go over my case description?
      ME
      : Hello?
      Aarshi Chanda: Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.
      ME
      : It's been 5 minutes since I actually asked that.

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Your chat session has ended

Not the most productive of sessions.

My question still stands, how do I use a valid receipt or proof of purchase to get a case number to begin the process to get a license proof.