• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to batch horizontal center 300 titles?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a piece with 300 subtitles that came in via an XML and the horizontal position is different on all of them. There's a handful that are perfectly centered but most are either too far left or right. Right now the only fix I can find is going into every single title and manually hitting the horizontal center button on all of them... obviously this is not an ideal solution and I'm trying to find a better fix since this problem happens pretty often. I've been looking for a solution for an entire day and I can't find anything that'll do the job. Is there some sort of plugin or downloadable effect that has a horizontal center option that I can paste attributes on all the titles?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you just go into motion,  setup the correct settings on one (say 960 x 540) and then copy and paste that to all of them at once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately not since every title is off center by different values. If I fix one and paste the motion attributes it'll just make most of the others worse.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines