3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2017 12:04 PM by nikkiw81249273

How can I view a font's OpenType features in Typekit without syncing the font or adding it to a kit?

nikkiw81249273 Level 1

I realize that you can view a font's OpenType features in the gylph's panel in InDesign or Illustrator after syncing the font. I know you can also view a font's OpenType features if you add it to a kit in Typekit and look under the 'Character Set' menu. However, is there a way to view a font's OpenType features in Typekit without syncing the font or adding it to a kit?

For example, I want to see if the font Escrow Text (which I found through one of the featured foundries in Typekit) has a set of discretionary ligatures available. Is there a way to tell without having to buy the font first and sync it? When I look under the 'Details' > 'Glyphs & Stylistic Filters' it only lists 'Language Support' and 'Filters' but does not identify the OpenType features.

Also, when I looked up a font I knew had discretionary ligatures (Mrs Eaves OT Roman) the feature was not listed under 'Details' > 'Glyphs & Stylistic Filters' either.