Exit

Project Screen Resolution in Responsive Projects

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Captivate friends...

Much frustration can you help...

When I create a responsive project using the default 1024 x 627 screen resolution the responsiveness aspect works very well and is absolutely fit for purpose.

Only problem is that this is the biggest the output screen appears, so on a screen with resolution above the default values, the output project appears centralised towards the top of the browser and only fills about 75% of the screen.

Earlier today I tried to build the project to the maximum resolution of my screen at work, 1920 x 1080, I did exactly the same with all the wrap settings etc in all fluid boxes but on project output the project completely lost all responsive behaviour...

I may have read somewhere that responsive projects only output to the maximum relative project pixel size, compared to a static project that outputs to a Pixel % value thus filling the relevant browser.

I wonder if the default setting 1024 x 627 is where I should be focusing my efforts and if the issues are with the settings on the LMS Captivate which is a Moodle based system provided by Learning  Pool.

I look forward to any responses, resolutions, and I will be liaising with the LMS provider tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks

Russell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?