• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add destination on latest 2017 version MIA

Participant ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to ingest to a backup location but find NO "Add Deistination" bar in the latest version of Prelude.  It also won't let me set my network server as the destination.  Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Add destination button is available on ingest panel. And for the network drive issue please share more information like : Are you on MAC or Windows?

Are you getting any error ?

Are you able to see the drive under ingest panel ?

Are you able to save file using windows explorer or Mac Finder ?

Regards

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO "Add Destination" button on this screen in my Prelude when it's a team project.

My network drive issues have been resolved by several reboots of both Synology and PC's. injest screen.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question. Although, I notice "add destination" is not available when using a Team Project inside of Prelude. How do I transfer footage to multiple places inside of Prelude using Team Projects? In my case, I'd like to transfer AND transcode to a small proxy file for editing.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources