• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2015.5 Filters Stopped Working

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are available for selection, but when I select them, nothing happens on my image layer. It WAS working fine a couple of hours ago when I applied a Stained Glass Filter to an image with the wrong foreground color selected (red). I went back to select the leading and change colors (red to white), then I went back to apply the filter to another image, but it will no longer "apply" (even in the preview) nor will the Stained Glass layer I modified earlier change to any other filter. Please see attached image. Capture.JPGIt lets me select the filter options fine--they aren't grayed out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but no result.

Can anyone give me a hint about what to try next? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

In that screenshot you don't have the filter view turned on - click next to Stained glass to turn on the eye symbol

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that screenshot you don't have the filter view turned on - click next to Stained glass to turn on the eye symbol

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mettapeace,

Please click on the "Eye" as shown in the screenshot below, You have the filter layer disabled.

Should look like:-

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thanks, folks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines