0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2017 12:19 AM by drlucas

Unable to update Photoshop CS6 13.0.1.1 to 13.0.1.2

drlucas

I am using photoshop (perpetual license, not CC subscription) on a standalone offline computer with no internet access.

When installed it was version 13.0

I then went to Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows  and downloaded the CS6 updates

I applied the first update without issues.

When trying to apply the second or third, I am getting the following error:

NJbHETm.png

I don't understand why it doesn't work as the 13.0.x series updates are meant for perpetual licensed (compared with 13.1.x for CC)

I wanted to check what's the difference between the 13.0.1.1 to look for an indication of why it's failing, so I went through the xml files and noticed that both 13.0.1.2 and 13.0.1.3 UpdateManifest.xml files have this line:

<TargetLicensingType>2</TargetLicensingType>

I assume this suggest that it is meant for the subscription version, but that doesn't make any sense as these are 13.0.x updates.

Changing the number to 0 (ie. <TargetLicensingType>0</TargetLicensingType>) does start the updater but it obviously stops with an error as the installer signature and checksum don't match when I am manually editing the file.

How can I resolve this?

Thank you