Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site is disappearing at smaller BP.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a MUSE site that is doing very strange things. I have 4 BPs: 960, 830, 630 and 380. It seems like, when you are in a browser with the window larger than 960, then make the browser smaller at 830 the whole site disappears. If you start small and go large it doesn't happen, it is only when you go from large to small. Here is the link so you can see for yourself.  TESTROGAIN with ZMA

This site is intended to be an e-commerce site and I am using ECWID as my e-commerce platform, since I am having issues I removed the ECWID code and the problem still exists.

I have 5 other sites that I maintain all built in MUSE and use ECWID and none have this issue.

Chrome is giving me the error code "javaScript exception: Error calling selector function: TypeError: cannot read property 'match' of undefined"

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 2.23.31 PM.png

Looking forward for your help,

Toni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Did you already try to contact the inventor of the ECWID widget?

Although you deleted the widget, some code might be still inside the sites code?

Maybe you try with a complete new site with only one page and copy and paste content from one page of your original site to this new one and watch out, if the issue still occurs,

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already try to contact the inventor of the ECWID widget?

Although you deleted the widget, some code might be still inside the sites code?

Maybe you try with a complete new site with only one page and copy and paste content from one page of your original site to this new one and watch out, if the issue still occurs,

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still looking forward? Or is it solved already? Feel free to let us know .

Best Regards.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines