• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop: renew subscription

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my photoshop it stop how can I renew my subscription ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-...

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I see you have an active Adobe account under the same ID with forums. Under this ID you an Indesign active subscription, however, the Photography subscription is not active. You will have to purchase a new subscription in order to use Photoshop.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to follow up with any other concerns.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

yes I have other account and my photoshop subscription is done.

when I try by photoshop again there was a problem I don't know what it is and I can't chat with u I don't know why! so I pay it from my other account it's okay

but I want ask you how I can cancel Indesign active subscription?

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amal,

Could you please share the issue you are facing with Photoshop? Were you able to download the application?

Could please share the Adobe ID in a private message so that I can check if the subscription is active or not?

In order to cancel Indesign, please see:

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines