• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtering Library based on keyword, stars, flags and colors

Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected a keyword to filter my Library and now I'm going through hundreds of photos and rating them with stars, colors and flags. I want to further filter my Library based on my stars, colors and flags for my selected keyword.

1. When I select either stars, flags or colors from Filter: at the bottom, nothing matched the filter.

2. How do I select photos with the selected keyword that are also red? Do I just select both of those criteria from the Filter: options at the bottom? Is that the correct way? That does not seem to work either?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Have you clicked the Metadata filter heading? It will expand multiple columns that you can set to different criteria. You could set the first column to Keyword, the second column to Label, the third to Stars, the fourth to Flag, and they would progressively narrow down the filter.

If you don't want to accidentally lose your filter settings, you should create a Smart Collection. It's like a saved search or saved filter, and like a filter it updates dynamically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use the Filter Bar at the top of the LR window. If it isn't displayed kit the \ key. That toggles the filter bar on and off, shown/hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you clicked the Metadata filter heading? It will expand multiple columns that you can set to different criteria. You could set the first column to Keyword, the second column to Label, the third to Stars, the fourth to Flag, and they would progressively narrow down the filter.

If you don't want to accidentally lose your filter settings, you should create a Smart Collection. It's like a saved search or saved filter, and like a filter it updates dynamically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines