• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Certified Associate Exam (Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015).

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

I have recently taken the Adobe Certified Associate (Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015) exam and only just failed it.

i wondered if anyone could answer the following questions regarding the use of the Photoshop Simulator in the exam.

It would help me if i was a bit more confident regarding use of the Simulator before re-booking the exam.

There is only one correct way to achieve the correct answer to the questions (everything else is either greyed out or just not available).  So can i assume that the exam requires you to know every possible way to achieve the correct result in order that you can work through the various methods until you find one that is available in the Simulator?

Or is it simpler than that? are you expected to do everything through the main menus?

Also, was there supposed to be a kind-of short mock exam using the Simulator available before the exam commenced?  It looked like there should have been one but it was not available.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?