2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2017 2:56 PM by eknowlen

Rotate spot removal circles! Please (also, maybe do some other shape than circles)

eknowlen

It would be really awesome to be able to rotate spot removal circles for things like copying hair from one part of the head to another. Sometimes you just cannot match the curves right and you'd need to rotate the spot to match the angle. I see someone has asked about this 7 years ago and it was never added in. ALSO, it would be amazing to not have to work with a circle (have an ability to do a free flow of a shape in spot removal --- like you would in patch removal in Photoshop). Sometimes a circle is not the right shape for removing a spot.

Here is an example - his hair is sticking out. I'd love to be able to copy hair from another part of his head, BUT the angle doesn't match. I'd need to be able to copy and rotate the spot to match the angle I need. That would make things so much easier than having to patch-job multiple spots.

kristinalex_1.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 1.16.03 PM.png

This took I think 4 different spots. And it still kinda shows jagged. I know liquidate is not an option in LR, but for something like this it would be nice to just scoot that spot in just a bit.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 1.12.38 PM.png

Close-up - angle doesn't match.

Thanks, Ester