3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2017 2:08 AM by c.pfaffenbichler

    What tool did I use?


      Dear all,


      I am trying to reproduce an buttonize effect I used before in Photoshop CS2 but after a lot of trying, I am not able to find back this specific tool. See attached link for an example.




      Any hint from the forum would be highly appreciated.


      Thanks a lot,