This is the latest advice from Günter Heißenbüttel.
Please follow this or tell us more about which font you used.
Some fonts on typekit behave not as expected.
1 person found this helpful
If you select the font, what is selected in the font menu, and how is it displayed?
If the font name is displayed within square brackets like this „[MySuperFont]“ and the text, using this font, is highlighted in orange, the font is simply missing (not installed, not activated).
(Attention: In the special case, you see in the screenshot, I am dealing with a missing system font, which will be converted to an image. Therefore the image icon in front of the font name.)
I assume, this is a self hosted font, not an Edge or Typekit font, correct?
Would you mind, to send me the font files (.woff, .eot, svg, ttf) via private message? (-> Click on my avatar top left of this post and click the button „Message“.
I’ll delete the font files, as soon as I had a look at them.
Excuse me, I didn’t see your last post. Therefore I asked for the font file!
What I did (Muse 2017.0.4.8, macOS 10.12.6, Latest Safari):
- Opened your .muse file. The Typekit fonts (Freight Big Pro) were activated „on the fly“. But of course „Druk Medium was missing.
- Installed the .TTF font file into my system.
- In Muse, I opened the font menu and chose „Add Webfont …“ and went to the section „Self Hosted“.
- There, I clicked on „Add Font“.
- A dialog appears, onto which I dragged the .eot, .svg and .woff files.
- After leaving the dialog, your Muse document refreshed instantly and fonts where ok (the captions at least, I didn’t check other text elements).
- I previewed the site and exported it as HTML –> seems to work fine (although a „missing font“ alert appeared!
- I published the site on Businesscatalyst –> seems to be fine (although a „missing font“ alert appeared!
Here the link for you to control: http://font-test01.businesscatalyst.com/
Thanks, after deleting the font from my computer and reinstalling seemed to have sorted the problem, I think it was just having trouble reading the font for some reason. Thanks for all your help
I hope, you nailed it! Good luck!