I am guessing you are new to After Effects and do not understand the user interface and time display. If so please make sure your version of AE is up to date and then start here: Basic AE.
If that does not solve your problem try this:
- Select the composition you are having problems with in the Project Panel so we can see the composition settings
- Select the layers that are giving you problems in the timeline and press the U key twice to reveal all of the modified properties of those layers
- Make sure that the Timeline panel is showing you the entire timeline by using the small icons at the bottom left that look like mountains to expand the timeline view
- Press Print screen on your keyboard
- Return to this forum, add a reply and give us workflow details so we know exactly what you are trying to accomplish, then press the return key and paste your screenshot (Ctrl/Cmnd + v) so we can see what is going on
It's impossible to give you much help without details and a compressive screenshot.