• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problem.. But what exactly?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picture was rejected because of technical error. But what one? White balance?

DSCF8928.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a striking photo, but perhaps it reads too dark? I would try adjusting levels, then maybe play with contrast and brightness to make the clouds more dramatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean something like this? Darkness is an important part of atmosphere. I don't sure, if the more brighter image would fit.

DSCF8928.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good start, the clouds are more dramatic without becoming bright. Not sure what else they are looking for. I am new here, and a novice at stock photography. I understand not wanting to go too light, and agree with you on that. Can you bring out a little detail in the cross without creating too much 'noise' ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next try The problem is, I do not know, what was the issue with the first image 😕

DSCF8928.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like that much better! Not sure if it's what they were looking for, maybe someone with more experience here can chime in . I like the original too, but from what I have been reading here, images have to meet certain standards in order to be of interest to customers. I have so much to learn!

Maybe try uploading it again? See what happens? Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I'm also new to stock photography and photography in general. So, I'll follow your advice and try to upload the last edit again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines