Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Layer Keyframe diables after initial change

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang.

1st time poster, long time user. (i am using the newest CC with an I7 MBP)

my issue, Ive seen many similar posts.. Namely these:

Adjustment Layer, Keyframes, and the Rate Stretch Tool

Adjustment Layer: Keyframes don't work

Problem Adjustment Layer PP CS6

CreativeCOW

but stretch is not really my concern

Im trying to do something as simple as a ramp up or down, either in Opacity, or effect range within an adjustment layer.

In the past, to say create a white washout to go along with a musical creshendo, Id add a white color matte, blend mode it, and keyframe it 0-100

I wanted to start using the adjustment layer to do this because certain effects really wont sweep evenly over a few dozen 1/2 second clips for the desired

tension and effect Im trying to create...

to be clear after trying it initially with effects like glow and solarize, I dumbed down my efforts and tried to just get a simple opacity 100 - 0 with a brightness filter

(remember im sliding this AL over dozens of tiny clips, so doing individual keyframes right on the file isnt an option)

heres how it goes down.

create adjustment layer

put above desired file on the time line

test effect with paramenter slider. yes

set 0 point with key frame button and parameter at 0

move playhead to end of AL and slide parameter to 100..... nothing

doing it in reverse (setting the 100 first and working backwards)  you can see as soon as you hit the keyframe button the functionality of all

the parameter sliders; both for the single effect , and the AL have shut down (despite seeing the actual keyframes displayed)

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 4.20.07 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to get this functionality to work on the same project with the Gaussian Blur though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines