• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete libraries in Adobe Comp Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a library in Adobe Comp mobile and imported a stock image as a test...how do I remove that test library and/or delete that stock image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Hi RND.

Actually, Comp doesn't have a desktop version. What you need to do is go into your account online and delete the file there.

In a mobile browser, sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud and see if you see the file there. If it's there, you can use the dropdown menu (there's an arrow in the lower right hand corner) to delete it.

Let me know if you don't see it there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lawrence,

You can select the library and click on the Trash bin icon to delete it.

Please see Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets for detailed steps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't seem to work. Do you mean logging in via desktop? I'm doing it via the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You can delete the library from the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RND.

You can't actually delete those assets from inside of Comp. You have to go into the library.

You can, as Sheena mentioned, delete libraries from the desktop but also, depending on which library it's in, you can access/delete it by signing in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud or to Adobe Creative Cloud and deleting it there. If it's a stock image it's probably going to be at that first link.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I don't have comp for the desktop so I'm not tlsure how to delete there. As for the mobile app here's a screenshot showing what I mean. There's no opt option to delete Screenshot_2017-08-18-23-41-27-908_com.adobe.comp.png - Google Drive (I've named the library delete). Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RND.

Actually, Comp doesn't have a desktop version. What you need to do is go into your account online and delete the file there.

In a mobile browser, sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud and see if you see the file there. If it's there, you can use the dropdown menu (there's an arrow in the lower right hand corner) to delete it.

Let me know if you don't see it there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Swidnikks.

Sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud and you'll be able to delete (archive) any files in CC Libraries from this folder http://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and any files in your CC Files from this folder http://assets.adobe.com/files.

You can also access either of these folder (and delete files) from the Creative Cloud Mobile App.

Let me know if I've misunderstood what you're wanting to do.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines