• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Mac, reinstalled Lightroom 5 (non CC), no photos

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good side is I now have a new, much faster computer.  The not-so-good side is that when setting up the new iMac, Apple suggested I reinstall the programs individually rather than use Time Machine.  So I now have a fresh copy of Lightroom 5 from my installation disk, re-loaded the Pictures folder from Time Machine, but when I open the Lightroom folder within Pictures, it says "No photos found."  I'm hoping the images are still here somewhere.  I searched the Forums but with no success.  Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stevenl,

Are you trying to find images on your other machine under the Time Machine backup? Do you have a backup for your images on any other device like an external hard drive?

Please try and search every possible location on your machine, else contact Apple for more guidance.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines