• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems downloading into lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just returned from an overseas trip and have app. 1,000 photographs taken on a new Panasonic Lumix TZ 110 (both JPEG and Raw)

Lightroom does not recognise this camera as it is a new model and will not download most of my photographs (esp. those in RAW).

I cannot convert them to JPEG one at a time as I will need about a month to do this.

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Thank you - I believe that I am running 6.5 as the system tells me I am running the current version.

Annoyingly, Lightroom when you do the check for updates from the help menu almost never tells you the truth. The actual latest version shows a flower in the splash screen when you start it and shows version 2105.12 (or 6.12 if you have the non-cc version)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom 6.5 or later for that camera.

Which version of Lightroom are you running? In Lightroom, click Help > System Info and look for the first line in the white box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I believe that I am running 6.5 as the system tells me I am running the current version.

However, to be sure, I will check tonight and advise.

Thank you.

John L. Lawrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

john@tmg  wrote

the system tells me I am running the current version.

Depends on where you're seeing that as to whether it's trustworthy.

Try Help > System Info in Lightroom. That's always accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Help->System Info and tell us the Exact version number of your Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annoyingly, Lightroom when you do the check for updates from the help menu almost never tells you the truth. The actual latest version shows a flower in the splash screen when you start it and shows version 2105.12 (or 6.12 if you have the non-cc version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

John L. Lawrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - will do

John L. Lawrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines