1 person found this helpful
The following should work:
- Open the Library you wish to use for your guides.
- Open Preferences and go the the Guides and Pasteboard section
- Choose Custom Color at the bottom of any of the popup menus
- Click on the Eyedropper icon in the window that opens
- Click on the color "Custom Red" in your Library and it should pick up the color for use in your Preferences
Thanks for that it works!
Is there a way to take it to the next stage, in that once I've picked my colour 'special red' with the dropper I can name it so that the name appears in the pop up as its real name rather than just 'custom'. As I would like to be able to have multiple custom colours.
Again Brilliant, many thanks. Last question....
Can I name these custom colours? In the pop-up I'm now left with just 'custom colour' as a table whereas I'd really like to see the names that I have given the custom colours such as 'special red', 'lovelier red' 'even more lovely red' etc.!
Is this possible ?
Not that I've been able to find.
Thanks anyway you've been very helpful. I'm hopeful there will be a way fingers crossed!