Is there way to suspend Photoshop UI update while script running?
1) I have some code to modify values on Adjustment Layer parameters by user operation.
2) Issue came up as user operate, it records bunch of History State.
3) So I changed as following.
3-1) Once backward from last recorded History State
This is from ScriptListner code.
3-2) Change values on Adjustment Layer
This is modified ScriptListner code to support parameters.
4) Then there's issue on History State.
So I used app.activeDocument.suspendHistory() function to have unique name on History State.
I'm not sure if there's other way to rename History State.
5) Now I have issue on following as user operate to change values on Adjustment Layer.
Win: Adjustment Layer's Slider got flickering on Photoshop UI
Mac: Above 4) 's History State is flickering on Photoshop UI
Both does not look good.
Retrieving data ...